Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games

Well last night I did something I NEVER do. I stayed out til 3:30. On a week night no less!
 ...To see the midnight showing of Hunger Games. So right now im running on 3 hours of sleep and no coffee. How am I still awake you might ask? Well... I have no idea. Im feeling a crash comin on strong and quick.

So was it worth it? Im still trying to figure it out. I liked the movie but ... I feel like I should see it one more time when I am more aware. And this time I'll try to watch it as just a movie instead of one of my favorite books.


Anyways have a good weekend and go judge Hunger Games for your self!


1 comment:

  1. So Cortney, did you finish the last book yet? I may be ready for it when I get home in one week from tomorrow :)
    I love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete