Monday, March 19, 2012

AVEDA Botanical Kinetics



By far the best skin care product I have found. And not horribly expensive. For years I was on Proactive because of a few zits... really nothing to get worked up about but when all your other friends have perfect skin... you do what you can. Then about a year ago I got my first facial at E.J. Bain. They told me about how proactive has bleach in it and can destroy your skin. So i switched to Aveda. It took my skin a while to get used to it but honestly I don't think I will ever use anything else.
This exfolient is the best thing that has ever happened to my skin. Its a liquid exfolient that isn't a scrub! You leave it on over night and your face will feel as smooth as a babys bottom. Serisouly wonderful!
 

Also check out A Cup of Jo. Cute shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment